There are activities for everyone to enjoy at BurgerFest. From the classic car show and live music all day and night to bounce houses, slides, and arts & crafts for children.
Live Music on the Wegman's Main Stage - More Coming Soon!
- Terry Buchwald / 12pm-2:30pm
- The Strangers / 3:30pm-6:3opm
- Hit N Run / 7:30pm-11:30pm
Food tickets are 50 cents each. There are three ticket booths located around the festival area including:
- Inside the Main Parking Lot just left of the Food Court
- On Main Street near Bank of America
- On Buffalo Street by the Hamburg Palace Theatre
Hamburg BurgerFest has several portable restrooms for your convenience located next to the Beer Tent.
First Aid / EMT Services
In the event you should require medical attention, First Aid or EMT services are available adjacent to the Wegman's Stage.